What are your business and personal goals for the year? What plans have you made? How will you implement these plans? How will you assess if your goals are being met? If these questions leave you feeling overwhelmed, never fear!
It's NEVER too late to make a business plan.
Find out the benefits of making a business plan, plus some simple tips to get you started.
- Learn about the simple framework for assessing your starting point - where you are now so you know the base for where your plan starts
- Help you pinpoint where you want to be in 1 year, 3 years and 5 years
- Help you identify the big issues you need to deal with to achieve your goals
- Help you identify the actions you need to take and the resources you will need to achieve your goals
- Provide a framework for determining where to start - what are the priorities for you right now and what can wait?
- Learn how to capture your goals in a simple business plan
- The 90 day review - why you must review your actions and results and check on your progress regularly!
- How to avoid the 5 most common reasons business plans fail
Download our Simple Business Plan Template to get started.
Paul Sweeney Chartered Accountant & Business Advisor, launched Pretium Solutions after a long and successful career in accounting and business advisory. Paul credits his passion for small business with growing up in country NSW, where family-run businesses were the cornerstone of everyday life.
For Paul, the driving force behind The Business Behind Your Business was to make high end, proactive, directed and value-based advisory services available to small to medium businesses.
Paul brings to the table decades of experience as a highly qualified accountant and business advisor at every level of business. Through consulting, coaching and on-the-ground training and operations, his focus is on unlocking the untapped potential for greater profitability. Paul’s qualifications allow him to pair strategic advice with an advanced understanding of taxation and compliance matters.