27 – How We Do It Here! Why having systems is essential for every business
April 20, 2022
When processes and procedures aren’t documented…
- A customer’s issue may be handled incorrectly
- Customer service won’t meet customer expectations
- Errors will be made
- How much time is wasted by other employees learning how to do someone else’s job (badly) on the fly?
- How much of their own work do they not get done while they are covering for someone else?
Paul Sweeney from Pretium Solutions Chartered Accountants and Certified Business Advisors explores the reasons why all businesses, no matter how small or big, need to have systems and strategies in place for all employees.
Typically, most Small and Medium Business organisations do not have a clear set of policies and procedures that cover the major areas of the business. The important outcomes for your business from getting this right are:
- Improved productivity
- Improved quality
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased profit and revenue
- Reduced risk of legal liability
The complete Small Business Cloud Management System MAUS Cloud software includes an ‘all-in-one’ suite of cloud-based business apps which can be fully customized to be unique to your individual business. MAUS Business Planning & HR Pack
Only $97/month – Save over 50%
MAUS: Business software made simple
MAUS Business Systems: a complete suite of tools to enable you to effortlessly manage your business
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter so you don’t miss an episode (plus get access to extra resources).